oocqblog

« Home | *sniff* » | Dangly thingy » | of course... » | woooga waa » | RACV Lady » | explain away. » | Cozmo's driving distraction » | context makes it much less amusing » | late night msn challenges » | latenight msn » 

Friday, May 26, 2006

"___ (female mutual friend) has a very male brain" -Anthony

"john will figure it out very quickly.

its obviously not sam"

[who else could it be]

* turns into defensive mode *

As soon as you work out who you are; please remember that this is an OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTE, also that in the context at the time [jas] agreed with me

okay if I am the subject of such things. I want to know the context.

You two have some explaining to do!

ofcourse its about you bec...

gosh, my mind isnt male in any sense of the word :P

"would you agree with me that bec's msn picture doesn't do anything for her plight of feminity?" -Auran

Evidence to prove my point.

At least it's right over left.

I happen to like that msn picture! It's too um cute to be manly.

Post a Comment